Oh yeah...I'll do the Friday Five!
1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
I love the cold weather! I love the snow! I live for winter!
2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
As long as I'm with family and friends, it's ideal to me.
3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
We always open Christmas on Christmas eve...we have for probably 20 years or more. That's our tradition...we do the rest of Christmas on Christmas day with everyone else..but the four of us (Mom, Dad, sister and I) are always on Christmas eve.
4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I always buy gifts for the Angel Tree---one year I took 14 of those angels home with me. Needless to say I needed help with the gift purchasing.
5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
This year we've made a collective decision to not celebrate Christmas. It's too much work and quite frankly, none of us are in the mood. Christmas will come later on in the year after my father gets transplanted---but I hold out that he'll get the transplant before the year is over, which would be THE gift for me and everyone else in the family.
xoxo
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home